While most of my content is in German, I will update these pages to give an insight into my work and spread the ideas that stuck with me. I am writing mostly about philosophy, politics and video games. My goal is to find good foundational beliefs which can be applied to the real world.
- Summary: This page gives a background to my education and a short overview of my views and abilities.
- Methods: I want to present and reflect on my approach to be as transparent as possible with my scientific endeavor. Therefore, this page analyzes my most used methods.
- Philosophy: The main focus of my English writing is the translation of my philosophy work. I want to discuss certain ideas, so they can be as widely criticised as possible.
- Politics: My second main field tries to find better takes to deal with specific issues of our society. I am mostly interested in education, future technologies and responsibilities in regard to the shared human experience.
- Computer game sciences: My third main field of research is my work on computer game theories and narrative elements in computer games. Narrative and rhetorical devices are important for me, because you can get a better understanding of artistic and natural languages through them.